With over four million 3G iPhones sold since it's release in June, and the game changing nature of the iPhone's App Store, I'm very proud to announce that the first business books for this powerful little device will be mine!
In association with Appengines.com, I'm releasing all my books as individual apps for the iPhone. At the very reasonable price of $4.99, I'd like to think that it's a perfect companion for commuters.
As I write this we're already developing interactive iPhone versions of Growing the Distance and The Leader's Digest, combining each book with the associated planner and guide to allow readers to take and store quizzes right on their phone!
Integrating quizzes and exercises will make these powerful leadership resources “must-have” additions for every professional using an iPhone.
To view a demo of how Moose on the Table will look on the iPhone go to:
http://www.jimclemmer.com/content/view/964
or visit the App Store
http://www.apple.com/iphone/appstore/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment